Up: Other manuscripts
- Feb 8th ``The calculation of pi. How, why, what?'' Nova Scotia Institute of Science,
- Mar 4th ``Quadratic Mean Iterations,'' Carleton University/Universit d'Ottawa joint
Colloquium, Carleton University, Ottawa.
- April 12th ``Quadratic Mean Iterations,'' Seminar, Rutger's University, New Brunswick
- April 14th ``Pi and the arithmetic-geometric mean,'' Colloquium, Rutger's University,
New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- May 12th ``APICS/FRASER medal presentation talk,'' Dalhousie, Halifax.
- June 9th ``Minimal CUSCOS and their applications,'' Plenary talk, Conference on Fixed
Point Theory, CIRM, Marseille.
- June 12th ``Minimal CUSCOS and Preisses theorem,'' Miniconference on Optimization
Theory, University of Pau, France.
- Oct 17th ``Semi-finite convex programming,'' ORSA/TIMS National Meeting, New York
(presented by A. Lewis).
- November 30th ``Pi, Euler, Ramanujan, and MAPLE'', Colloquium, Department of Computer
Science, University of Manitoba.