Hardware Reference online
With valuable contributions from a number of persons*, a
hardware reference has been constructed on the AccessGrid.org site.
The front page simply lists hardware categories; clicking on a category
will display all of the hardware items in that category.
Note that this is a community resource! Your input will aid other users
who are building Access Grid nodes. If you have experience with a
piece of hardware that you consider worth sharing, post a comment about
it on the site. If you have experience with hardware that is not listed,
add an entry for it; it's a simple and quick process. Either use 'create
content' from the navigation menu, or select the 'create a hardware item'
link on the main hardware page.
* The contributors who helped develop the hardware reference are:
- Many Ayromlou, Ryerson University
- Mike Miller, NCSA
- Derek Piper, Indiana University
- Jeff Schwab, Purdue University
- Cindy Sievers, LANL
- Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, Boston University